- Korean Stone Art Museum
- Museum History
- The founder of the Museum begins collecting stone art.
- Donation of two millstones (Yeonjabanga) to Ewha Womans University Museum.
- Opening of the Sejoong Old Stone Museum.
- Donation of fourteen Muninseok and six Dongjaseok to Ewha Womans University Museum.
- Unveiling ceremony of memorial stones inscribed with poems by Seong Chun Bok,
Exhibition of hand written poems of famous poets.
- The 1st Art Contest of the Sejoong Old Stone Museum.
- Repatriation of seventy Korean stone art works from Japan.
- The 1st Photography Contest of the Sejoong Old Stone Museum.
- Donation of sixteen Muninseok, four Dongja,
and four Beoksu to the National Folk Museum of Korea
- Permanent loan of two Muninseok to the Korea Gallery,
Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
- Donation of two Beoksu and
a stone mortar (Jeolgu) to Icheon Municipal Museum
- Music Concert of the Sejoong Old Stone Museum held in celebration of the
2nd anniversary of the museum’s opening
- The 2nd Art Contest of the Sejoong Old Stone Museum
- Donation of two Muninseok and four Beoksu to
Choe Sun-u’s House and two Muninseok to Heyri Art Valley
- The 2nd Music Concert of the Sejoong Old Stone Museum
- Permanent loan of four Muninseok, two Dongjaseok, and two Beoksu to Waseda University
- Opening of the Korean Stone Art Museum